Tuesday 15 July 2014

The couple married transgendered

A Florida man and woman both have a sex change operation soon to be married.
Mr. "Mark Cummings" Once a girl named "Martyza" and Mrs. "Jessica O'Donnell him" the guy named "Shawn" who have been and now have a new identity and this news has made it a subject of their marriage.
Mark says: When I saw Jessica felt lucky we're together, we understand each other's situation
Mark had a sex change operation in 2003, he previously served as a women's fitness center and gym work now that a man is more serious than that. Meet Jessica after he branded a sex change operation.
He says: At first I thought this sentiment Hmjnsgranh was causing harassment, but when I did a lot of research I have to do a sex change operation. All of my life I'm very satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment